Green Strides Consulting will guide your organization to develop and implement a customized green strategy that is good for you and good for the planet.
Green is not just a trend. It is an opportunity to grow. Businesses and non-profit organizations have good reasons to “go green”:
- Take advantage of new business opportunities
- Respond to your customers, donors and members who are expecting you to embrace environmental responsibility
- Enhance your brand and public image
- Align your actions with your mission and values
- Insure a safe and healthy environment for your team
- Save money today
- Insulate your organization from instability in energy costs tomorrow
- Improve employee morale and retention
Let us help you to take practical steps to create and implement a sustainability strategy that makes sense for your organization.
As a member of the SSC Consultant Network, Green Strides Consulting services are grounded in a straight-forward, four-step program:
- SSC Green Audit: Analyze your current environmental impact and recommend what you can do to “go green”
- Green Strides Action Plan: Develop a step by step plan for greening your office or facility
- Green Strides Project Management: Work with your organization to implement the plan
- Green Strides Workshops: Educate your workforce at all levels
The auditor providing this service has been certified by Strategic Sustainability Consulting (SSC) to use SSC’s Green Audit methodology. Learn more at www.sustainabilityconsulting.com/greenaudit.